Tractor
    John Deere, Belarus, LS3010

Default Stinger on the front of my LS Tractor

had some things that I wanted to move and build in the future and I built this to help me work easier, built this out of things that I had laying around the shop, its 2 3/8" oil filed tubing, stinger is six foot long, the flat strap is 1/2"X 3 1/2" with 25 holes 3/4" Dia. on 3" centers, I will use a clevis in these holes, I welded a hook on the end and two near the tractor for heavy load, that is 3"X3"x1/2" angle iron on each side, I was going to cut the excess of then decided to add the shoes on the bottom, make is easy to latch and unlatch, it will lift 12 foot, this works much better that the boom on the rear of the tractor, can see better and can tilt it, hope U enjoy, Joe Dirt

Tractor
    Kubota L3400

Default Re: Stinger on the front of my LS Tractor

I like that That looks handier than a pocket on a shirt.
    I was wanting something like that but I want to mount an electric winch on it and wire a plug on the FEL arms permanently for easy plug in.
    2010 Kubota L3400 with FEL 5' shredder 60" tiller 6' swivel blade cary all 2share middle buster

Tractor
    Kubota L3400

By the way,
    What machine did you use to weld the drill pipe with?
    If arc, what rod, what settings.
    If Mig solid or flux core, what heat settings?

Heck, what did you use to cut the angles on the drill pipe and fish mouth it?

thanks
    2010 Kubota L3400 with FEL 5' shredder 60" tiller 6' swivel blade cary all 2share middle buster

Tractor
    John Deere, Belarus, LS3010

markrahn, thanks, It is production tubing not drill string, easier to work with, I have a 12V winch and was going to mount it on there then changed my mind that would be great for slow movement, I made the cuts with wrap arounds that I made for this job, did it with a cutting torch, welded it with 7018's not sure it might be set at 85, its a Miller AC/DC 250, been a good machine I am still not into the Mig world, some of those tight spots I think would be hard to get to, I enjoyed it and now started on a drag blade with wheels, hope to get that done in a few weeks, have fun in the dirt, Joe Dirt

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Looks great!.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN