Outdoor Kitchen

/ Outdoor Kitchen #11  
You have it probably already designed but here is an idea I really liked.
The Authentic Argentine Grill
or
http://argentinastravel.com/61/the-parilla-a-delicious-staple-of-the-argentine-table/
or
http://hoobingfamilyadventures.com/2009/10/14/parrilla-argentina/

or google argentine parilla
I was working in Argentina few years back and I really liked their grills. The grid is made from small stainless U or V channels that are opened up. The grid is slightly sloped so most of the grease runs toward front where it is collected instead dripping on charcoal or burner. The grid can be cranked up or down.

Last edited:
   / Outdoor Kitchen
Good looking dog, my big one's name is Bud, he does look a lot like Kirby.

/ Outdoor Kitchen #13  
The kitchen looks like it's coming along nicely. What a beautiful setting in the trees! Good luck.

/ Outdoor Kitchen #14  
Part of the foundation poured. I used 86 60lb bags of concrete for the whole foundation, it took me two days to get it done.

True grit mixing 86 bags with that little mixer. You must be young, I'm not sure I could lift the bags anymore. The concept of an outdoor kitchen is a little foreign here in the Chicago weather area, I'm anxious to see what this is going to look like. Especially since the footing is an unusual shape and not completely enclosed. I guess the foundation supports some kind of heavy stone wall that houses sink and stove, etc.

/ Outdoor Kitchen #15  
Looks Like a nice project, It will be interesting to follow. I'll be doing something like this this winter. Keep up the reports and pictures, please and thanks!:thumbsup:

/ Outdoor Kitchen #17  
Looks fun!. I am glad my wife doesn't get on here, that would be another "project".

/ Outdoor Kitchen
True grit mixing 86 bags with that little mixer. You must be young, I'm not sure I could lift the bags anymore. The concept of an outdoor kitchen is a little foreign here in the Chicago weather area, I'm anxious to see what this is going to look like. Especially since the footing is an unusual shape and not completely enclosed. I guess the foundation supports some kind of heavy stone wall that houses sink and stove, etc.

40'ish, but I still feel young. It will have cabinets and countertops, kinda like an indoor kitchen.

/ Outdoor Kitchen
You have it probably already designed but here is an idea I really liked.
The Authentic Argentine Grill
or
The Parilla, a Delicious Staple of the Argentine Table
or
Parrilla Argentina

or google argentine parilla
I was working in Argentina few years back and I really liked their grills. The grid is made from small stainless U or V channels that are opened up. The grid is slightly sloped so most of the grease runs toward front where it is collected instead dripping on charcoal or burner. The grid can be cranked up or down.

I like your idea for the Argentine grill. It looks like big $$$.