Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Default Re: кожаный пиджа

Quote Originally Posted by nybirdman View Post
    RUSSIAN SPAM.............
    Replying to a spam message does nothing to help the administrators of the website. The admins and mods cannot possibly read every post on TBN. If you see spam, all you have to do is click on the little triangle icon to the lower left of the message to notify the staff of TBN and for the reason enter "spam". That will notify a whole bunch of folks that seem to have a running contest to see who can delete it and ban the spammer first. Thanks.
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos
    Of It In Action!!!

Tractor
    johndeere770 johndeere318

Default Re: Outdoor wood boilers/furnances

I have a secondary heat in my finnished basement, it is an anthracite 60k upright stove. I replaced the propane heater for coal. It is extremely clean, no smoke, no soot, and I save about 1200 bucks a winter. One bag will last over 24 hrs. It will burn for 12 hrs without tending, at my age I had to get away from wood, too much work.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by nybirdman View Post
    RUSSIAN SPAM.............
    I am told that it is bad form to quote oneself, bit being as my post was the last one before yours it seems appropriate:
    Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    Report it, dont quote it. If you could edit your post to remove the quoted spam that would be great.
    To report a post, click on the triangle in the lower left corner of the post ()
    That sends a note to the moderators who can then remove it and block the spammer.
    Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondpilot View Post
    As for saving money I do not see it at all. Units were about $6000 installed and set up with heat exchangers in the furnaces and radiant floor heat on the lower levels. They each cut about 1/3 to 1/2 of the wood themselves but then just run out of time and energy and end up buying it. At $120 a Cord around here for decent wood, $100 for junk, it adds up also. Plus one neighbor jacked up his back doing it and was out of work for 8 month. That plus the doctors bills he racked up even with insurance he could heat his house for 100 years with the windows open and probably just be breaking even but he still thinks he is saving money.

Chris
    My home is 7,000 square feet. Its well insulated and well built. It costs $3,000 a year in propane to heat. I now heat for free except for my labor in cutting wood. It and the building it sits in will have re-payed, in cost savings, the investment cost within 5 years. Even so, I can buy wood and heat my house with virtually no labor for less than $3,000 a year if I had to buy the wood rather than cut it. I can't lose. In addition, I now heat my pole building, garage and hot water with it.

Tractor
    Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT

Default Re: кожаный пиджа

Quote Originally Posted by MossRoad View Post
    Replying to a spam message does nothing to help the administrators of the website. The admins and mods cannot possibly read every post on TBN. If you see spam, all you have to do is click on the little triangle icon to the lower left of the message to notify the staff of TBN and for the reason enter "spam". That will notify a whole bunch of folks that seem to have a running contest to see who can delete it and ban the spammer first. Thanks.
    I did that too,just to let anyone else reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaPerk View Post
    Hello,

I know nothing about outdoor wood furnaces/boilers. I'm interested in the kind that heats water and then is pump through a heat exchanger in the existing air handler.

Anyone know of a good website that has a basic guide to these units? I know there's a lot of mom and pop shops that make them. I'm only interested in high quality professional outfits that are low polluters.

Thank you for any help!
    As pointed out before, go to Hearth.com - Information on Fireplaces, Wood Stoves, Pellet Stoves, etc. and go into the boiler room. Nice group on that site. A good gasification boiler will emit no smoke and burn the least amount of wood.
    TN75D, w/cab, FEL, BH
    7 1/2 ft Lucknow Blower

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF

I am not going to quote the spam as I reported it, but why is it all on this thread. Seems like more than usuall.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE R View Post
    I am not going to quote the spam as I reported it, but why is it all on this thread. Seems like more than usuall.
    Strange, perhaps this thread should be locked as an anti-spam measure...

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    jd 1050 LS I3040H. CASE SC

Maybe it is from tree huggers trying to save the trees from the OWB!
    LS I3040H w/ loader
    JD 1050 w/ loader and backhoe
    Case SC. 1952

Russian Spam - Is it still made from pork by products?

Wedge
    1967 Ford 4000,Mahindra 4530 with FEL and BH, Box blade, straight blade, FEL, Rake, Bushhog, Backhoe, Jinma chipper, KKII tiller, Grapple. Mahindra 4530, with FEL and Backhoe.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast