Circular paver driveway

/ Circular paver driveway #222  
Wow! what a project....just wondering......what's next? How are your knees by the way? Did you use kneepads?

/ Circular paver driveway #224  
Geez, I would hate to be the first one to park an oil dripper on that driveway :laughing:

/ Circular paver driveway
I'm installing a tire wipe dispenser and there will be complementary oil drip shields available and spittoons for the Rednecks. :D

/ Circular paver driveway #227  
I'm installing a tire wipe dispenser and there will be complementary oil drip shields available and spittoons for the Rednecks. :D

Somewhere, roaming the dusty byways of Texas, an oil-dripping clunker has a date with driveway destiny. :laughing:

/ Circular paver driveway #228  
WOW ... new gate needed ....way too nice to allow anyone to drive on. better clean the buggy wheels too.

/ Circular paver driveway #229  
You better be glad that Whipper isn't male. You would have had that driveway 'christened' several times by now. Don't be surprised if some insulting raccoon doesn't stop by to leave you a prize. I think they prefer to poop on hard surfaces rather than grass like a dog. They leave their 'calling cards' in my driveway on a regular basis.:mad:

/ Circular paver driveway
It's finished! The 10 week project is now complete after just 12 months. Total time for the project was about 3 years but that includes a lot of down time.

It is a 100 yard walk around the outside of the circle.

Thanks to the fine folks here on TBN for the support especially Ron for helping lay the pavers in section 4 and Jinman's idea of a compass rose which is now the focal point of the circular paver drive.

Attachments

• paver drive 1.jpg
    paver drive 1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 414
  • paver drive 2.jpg
    paver drive 2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 190
  • paver drive 3.jpg
    paver drive 3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 193
  • paver drive 4.jpg
    paver drive 4.jpg