Circular paver driveway

/ Circular paver driveway #81  
Wow Don!! love the "wet" look:laughing: No really I do, looks polished.

/ Circular paver driveway #82  
It may be rustic ranch now but starting to look like an estate..... and I say that in complete admiration of your work.

Can you provide more details on materials used for forms for curbs? Did you use trencher or dig by hand?

/ Circular paver driveway #83  
Don??? sit-rep?
I know you didn't throw in the towel and just order trucks of cement to finish in a day:D

/ Circular paver driveway
Yea, more days of rain delays. Surprisingly, last night the news said we are still in an extreme drought condition. ????
The cement wouldn't sound half bad if I wouldn't have all these stacks and stacks of pavers staring at me.

/ Circular paver driveway #85  
I guess a "rain delay" is better than some other possibilities. May even help get your dirt deep in the ground to a "normal" swell

Finished section 2 (of 8) today.
pic1 - half of the pavers laid
pic2 - sweeping in the polymer sand
pic3 - finished
pic4 - inspected

Attachments

• sec2 #1.jpg
    sec2 #1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 280
  • sec2 #2.jpg
    sec2 #2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 292
  • Sec2 #3.jpg
    Sec2 #3.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 323
  • sec2 inspect #4.jpg
    sec2 inspect #4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 270
   / Circular paver driveway #87  
Impressive!!!

Are you dreaming about pavers at night? Seeing them everywhere you look? Wanting to have one in your hand at all times? LOL

Eddie

Eddie, actually I try not to think about them, maybe that's why every other project interrupts the paver project. 2,500 laid 7,500 to go.
I got it down to just 2 spacers for each pavers and then spend about an hour right before the pouring of the sand correcting any obvious spacing problems. On this section I had three rain delays and a knee injury so it took a little longer.

/ Circular paver driveway #89  
I think Impressive is the right word, looks very stately, wouldn't want to guess what all that work would cost if you hired it out.

Looks like you're getting the hang of it, by the time you finish of course, you will be a professional at circular paver driveways :)

What is also impressive is the ambition it takes to take on such a project, My biggest paver job was a little walkway from my driveway to my front stoop :eek:

I did build a pretty good sized slate patio 2 years ago, and that was quite the challange for me.

Keep up the good work, at your own pace of course.

JB