Default No more BS! LOL

Cleaned my barn stall out. I was going to do this with a shovel and wheelbarrow. I sure am glad I bought this BX22 before I used the wheelbarrow. This sure was a fun task with the FEL although the floor is concrete and my baby got scratched up a bit. I used a pressure washer to clean the wood, really worked nice. Now the manure is in the garden. The stall is about 100' long, lotta BS in there, LOL. I used the FEL to move the dirt backin my garden, dumped the manure and dragged the dirt over it. Wife wouldn't let me get a tiller for my tractor so I had to till it in with my Troybilt. Christmas list addition-tiller.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: No more BS! LOL

Cleaned up real nice and no achin' back. First big project with my new toy, oh I mean tool.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks great!!!!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    3550 Fard Backhoe and a 1948 Farmall Cub,

Rick great job on the stall, you could find a little used grey market tille for your BX22, a freind of mine has one and got the hoe and was in the same situation backhoe or tiller, he chose the back hoe and i talked him into buying a gre market Yanmar tiller. It looks rough but we recovered part of it with new sheet metal and then took some kubota orange paint. i think after it was said and done he had 175 dollars in a 5 foot tiller. ake car Taylor Lambert