capnbo

Tractor
looking for used tractor
Hello Friends

I am building a 20 x 46 pole barn (24' open carport for boat storage/22' shop
on the end) A lot of my search subjects led me to this forum due to the number
of members who have built or know how to construct a post
/beam building.

I bought an engineered building from Hanson's and constructing it myself. I have the 15 posts cemented in the ground and plan on pouring the foundation when home next month.Before starting on the trusses and roof.

I will begin to search for answers to questions I have and thank you all in advance for responses if I ask for your advice and expertise.

/ building a pole barn #3  
Welcome, but just know that these guys will all expect to see PICTURES of your pole barn construction! :thumbsup:​

/ building a pole barn #4  
Hello Friends

I am building a 20 x 46 pole barn (24' open carport for boat storage/22' shop
on the end) A lot of my search subjects led me to this forum due to the number
of members who have built or know how to construct a post
/beam building.

I bought an engineered building from Hanson's and constructing it myself. I have the 15 posts cemented in the ground and plan on pouring the foundation when home next month.Before starting on the trusses and roof.

I will begin to search for answers to questions I have and thank you all in advance for responses if I ask for your advice and expertise.

What kind of :tractor: are you going to put in this pole barn. BTW, :welcome: to TNB from Tennssee.

/ building a pole barn #6  
just a suggestion here. we build them complete as a pole barn. then put concrete floors in to avoid issues with permits and innspections... for some reason yyou dont need a permit if you pour concrete in a pole barn after construction. if you pour concrete before building barn then they require a permit....... good luck have fun and stay safe... and send pics during process....

/ building a pole barn
Thanks for the welcome comments.

I am building the open carport section for boat storage, but looking for a tractor, bush hog, disc to maintain acreage in MS. Any links to used equipment
in my area would be appreciated. Watching ebay and MS farm market bulletin.

The building is in a residential neighborhood and had to permit it through the city. Pouring the slab next just to have a good level work surface for lifting trusses and finishing the building.

Not seeing how to post pictures?

/ building a pole barn #9  
Just a couple of pictures of my newest barn, they may give you some ideas.

Attachments

• New barn 003.jpg
    New barn 003.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 7,053
  • New Barn 014.jpg
    New Barn 014.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 1,327
   / building a pole barn
very nice buildings mud mechanic. I like them.