Barn Restoration

/ Barn Restoration #21  
good luck on your new fun project

/ Barn Restoration #23  
Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Hope there wasn't any big surprises!!!

Eddie

/ Barn Restoration #24  
Another fan of old barns looking forward to the pictures.

/ Barn Restoration #25  
looks good

/ Barn Restoration #26  
Too bad Raider43 stopped updating this thread. I would have liked to see the progress on the barn restoration.

/ Barn Restoration #27  
I would as well.

/ Barn Restoration
Sorry for the delay everyone,

Good things take time. Have not done much since like forever, but the project is still on the things to do list. I will update with photos at a later date.

R43

/ Barn Restoration #29  
Sorry for the delay everyone, Good things take time. Have not done much since like forever, but the project is still on the things to do list. I will update with photos at a later date. R43

Thanks for the update Raider43. No need to apologize I am sure we can all relate. I am glad you are still with us.

/ Barn Restoration
I am back, Well the barn I was going to start on had to be put on back burner. One of the other barns started to deteriorate to fast and I did not think it would make it through the winter. So here are a couple of photos of the before (I can't believe I don't have many of the before without other things in the way). In any event, this barn is pre 1900 with middle open for access for hay on upper level and live stock on main. Horizontal siding and basically sitting on grade on the up hill side. This end the sill has totally rotted out and settled at the corners 6-8 inches. The center (ridgeline) is pretty good and I will hold this as the new elevation. South end where the hay loader is settle about 2 inches. More to come as I am having it done by a local guy. Now I need some advice. I am trying to upload photos and they keep coming turned left of upside down. Help!

Raider43