Which grinder should I get?

/ Which grinder should I get?
any results?

I'm either going to try and find a needle scaler tomorrow or sand blast it. I have to rely on my buddy for the sandblaster, so depending if he's available I may go that route. A part of me wants to just do it myself and not rely on anyone so I may just get a needle scaler. No HF near me, so whatever I can at find at Lowes or Sears. I want to get it done soon, don't feel like waiting on mail order.

/ Which grinder should I get? #12  
What about using an acid wash. KBS makes a product called RustBlast. I just made a backhoe subframe for my tractor and used Rustblast. The final finish was great and it saved a lot of prep work.

/ Which grinder should I get? #13  
Cup knotted wheel and normal knotted wheel on angle grinder is all you need. You can get cheap ones from HF and dedicate each to one wheel, it saves time.
Goggles and gloves (welding gloves) mandatory, wire wheels eat skin of your hands faster than anything else. Also the wheel can shoot wire missals, dont take chances with your eyes.

/ Which grinder should I get? #14  
I'm either going to try and find a needle scaler tomorrow or sand blast it. I have to rely on my buddy for the sandblaster, so depending if he's available I may go that route. A part of me wants to just do it myself and not rely on anyone so I may just get a needle scaler. No HF near me, so whatever I can at find at Lowes or Sears. I want to get it done soon, don't feel like waiting on mail order.

if you don't have a hf nearby... go get it sand blasted. you will pay 2x to 3x for the same tool at sears... etc..

/ Which grinder should I get?
So this morning I head to Lowes, no needle scaler. So I get an air powered angle grinder to add to my air tools. I pick up a couple wire cup wheels, 1/4inch to match the 1/4 inch collet. Get home and the shaft on the cup wheels won't fit into the collet on the grinder. The shaft on the wire wheels were hex shaped, apparently I need the smooth rounded shaft.

I ended up using my buddy's portable sandblaster and almost finished up until the valve which regulates the sand flow stopped up. Despite taking it apart to find what was clogging it, nothing was found. Put it back together and still no sand flow. Touched up the wheel with an electric grinder and called it good.