New Home Begins

/ New Home Begins
Also, Stihl MS 210, which was purchased for less work three years ago, has been put through it's paces lately. In the middle of de-limbing one tree, it just died. Would not restart. I followed the procedures in the manual but no luck. I replaced the plug ... still nothing. It was definitely flooded as gas was coming out the muffler. I was all prepared to take it in to the dealer suspecting something in the ignition module.

He told me to take it home, take the plug out and let it sit for a few HOURS after cranking in the off position to clear some of the fuel. After two hours, I put the plug in and it started right up. :cool2:

I love my dealer. Did not want to take my money.

Last edited:
   / New Home Begins #22  
Uncovered the trailer that we emptied. Placed a craigslist ad for scrap value only. Not road ready. Free to whoever can haul it away. 26 emails in the first two hours! :eek:

It is in far worse shape than it may appear here.

Some hoarder will drag it away and commence refilling it :laughing:

/ New Home Begins #23  
Good progress so far, hope your dump fees are lower than mine.

/ New Home Begins #25  
   / New Home Begins #26  
Oh I wish, I just paid $480 delivered with a 2 ton allowance, $80 a ton after that. Didn't it just rain and rain the whole time I was packing it ....

/ New Home Begins
Site work continues. The camper I showed before? Here it is.

Before:
P1010813.jpg

During:

P1010831.jpg

After:
P1010834.jpg

A scrapper is taking whatever can be salvaged. At $75 per ton for dumpster, the rest can go in it.

/ New Home Begins
My daughter is getting into learning to drive and use the tractor. Love these pictures.

P1010818.jpgP1010819.jpg

I was using the chainsaw and the headgear was the only one that fit her, so she got mine for a few minutes until I found a pair of in-the-ear plugs.

/ New Home Begins #29  
Good to see you are making progress! I hope you saved the trailer axles, those are worth hoarding :D.
It's great for your daughter to learn to run the tractor. That can come in handy.

/ New Home Begins
Good to see you are making progress! I hope you saved the trailer axles, those are worth hoarding :D.
It's great for your daughter to learn to run the tractor. That can come in handy.

I want to keep the frame if in good condition. I can make a bridge over the "stream" (more like a drainage swale) to get to the back of the property. It is usually dry but can get mushy in heavy rain and spring time.