New Home Begins

/ New Home Begins #1  

tkappeler

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T293
Settled on the new 3.5 acre property on Friday. It's been abandoned and vacant for 12+ years. The home will come down when demolition permits are issued. In the meantime, site work begins including tree removal and cleaning up what is just this side of an episode if "Hoarding". These are BEFORE any work had begun

IMAG0483.jpgIMAG0484.jpgIMAG0486.jpgP1010602.jpgP1010606.jpgP1010611.jpg

/ New Home Begins #2  
Congratulations on your new property. Now, that is an ugly house. Good luck with your project.

/ New Home Begins #3  
Wow, that is a nasty house. Lots of clean up ahead!

Good luck, and congrats on the property.

/ New Home Begins
All exterior cleanup is complete. The two trailers are empty and into a 30 yard dumpster. Tree removal underway. Pictures will follow.

I have one tree that has an approx 1' diameter hornet/yellowjacket/wasp nest up about 30'. Any suggestions on how to cut it down and avoid the critters? Cut and run?

It is too high up to spray with anything. I have no water source out here.

/ New Home Begins
Already logged 20+ hours on the new T293. Sweet. I can't imagine doing this my hand.

/ New Home Begins #6  
Well they must have liked to throw somethings away because there seem to be a lot of trash cans about. If you have no water source, how are you going to have a house there?

/ New Home Begins
Well they must have liked to throw somethings away because there seem to be a lot of trash cans about. If you have no water source, how are you going to have a house there?

The well won't be installed until much later.

/ New Home Begins #10  
Congratulations on your new property; lots of work, but lots of potential too.:thumbsup: