My Wooden Bucket

/ My Wooden Bucket
I used the wooden bucket this morning picking up limbs. I only put on the bottom half. That is all you need for limbs ans sticks. I put the top part on to make it hold more leaves. It is handy. Took me all of 1 minute to put it on the loader and just as easy to take it off.

IMG_0716.JPG

/ My Wooden Bucket #16  
Nice bucket. But I try and live by my fathers advice. Mother nature put em there, she can take em away. I live in the middle of woods, so raking leafs in the fall could be a full time job. Like others have said I just run the mover over them

Wedge

/ My Wooden Bucket
wedge40 said:
Nice bucket. But I try and live by my fathers advice. Mother nature put em there, she can take em away. I live in the middle of woods, so raking leafs in the fall could be a full time job. Like others have said I just run the mover over them

Wedge

Yeah I agree with that. I don't do much except mother nature dumps way to much on parts of the yard and driveway to just leave. I'll try and take a picture of the drive before and after this fall.

Have a great labor day everyone!

/ My Wooden Bucket #18  
Awesome gents... Looking to build a horse manure bin/box that I can quickly hook up to the tractor when full and dump on the compost pile on the other end of the farm. The existing bucket on my tractor fills up pretty quick, so looking to reduce the trips back and forth... So far I found the quick attach mount plate which will bolt onto the back of the wood bucket.

Titan Attachment Mount Plate Skidsteer Bobcat Kubota 516 MP | eBay

I need to keep in mind the total weight and C.G., so I don't want to get too big, but I need to double the size of my existing bucket to reduce my trips. I only have two horses to keep up after, but you'd be amazed how much manure they produce in a week!

Starting to work the plans now, and I'll post some pics, when I GET-R-Done! Thanks for the inspiration!

/ My Wooden Bucket
Awesome gents... Looking to build a horse manure bin/box that I can quickly hook up to the tractor when full and dump on the compost pile on the other end of the farm. The existing bucket on my tractor fills up pretty quick, so looking to reduce the trips back and forth... So far I found the quick attach mount plate which will bolt onto the back of the wood bucket. Titan Attachment Mount Plate Skidsteer Bobcat Kubota 516 MP | eBay I need to keep in mind the total weight and C.G., so I don't want to get too big, but I need to double the size of my existing bucket to reduce my trips. I only have two horses to keep up after, but you'd be amazed how much manure they produce in a week! Starting to work the plans now, and I'll post some pics, when I GET-R-Done! Thanks for the inspiration!

Will be good to see it.