Tractorsaurus Hat

/ Tractorsaurus Hat #1  

Boeing

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota L3010
I can't be the only one who has....make that HAD... a John Deere TRACTORSAURUS baseball cap. I LOVED it. It was black and had a monster JD tractor patch with TRACTORSAURUS across the front. The bill had a frayed center with the JD name "inside" the frayed area....
Anyway....SOB....I lost it. I went back to the dealer and they said they hadn't had them for a year. I called/e-mailed John Deere...."never heard of them". I went "on-line"....no such item?????????
OK, here I am on the GREATEST tractor source known to man..:thumbsup:
WHERE can I get another one of these? Anybody want to sell one? Thanks, guys :)

Last edited:
   / Tractorsaurus Hat
That was a good lead. They said that the blanket is all that is available at this time.......
I't been about 2 years since I bought that hat..... I really liked it, with my "maturing gray hair" it fit me well.

/ Tractorsaurus Hat #4  
You could become a towel head. :D

/ Tractorsaurus Hat #7  
Check your spelling for your online search, that blanket had "tractorosaurus" on it...does that make a difference?

/ Tractorsaurus Hat #8  
Maybe you can get a Chinese sweat shop to create you a 'gray market" hat...get 1000 for $2. But you probably couldnt wear it in the rain, the lead in their paint might permeate your scalp.

/ Tractorsaurus Hat #9  
Umm....If it took a big bite out of a John Deere- I'd check with Kubota, It was probably one of theirs!

/ Tractorsaurus Hat
RX Z71....YOU'RE BRILLIANT....and observant.
I re-entered the Tractorosaurus Hat in the search and POOF.....a JD dealer "GreenCrazy.com" has lots of JD hats including that one. Of course...it is OUT OF STOCK. I wrote them my tale of WOE so maybe they can order more. Thanks for the help.
A gray haired fellow HAS to have a tractorosaurus hat.
:laughing: