Electrical Panel

/ Electrical Panel #1  

B7510HSD

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
Can you have more than one wire running thru the same hole/clamp in the panel?? I need to run 3 more circuits and don't have any knock outs left..

/ Electrical Panel
You shouldn't run more than two cable assemblies the same hole.
Ok I can make that work I'm getting ready for a rough in inspection soon and I need to finish running the 3 circuits to the new addition!! Thanks

/ Electrical Panel #4  
Make a new hole with a Lee hole puncher or whatever the term is for the tool--makes neat holes.

HTH
Arkaybee

/ Electrical Panel
Make a new hole with a Lee hole puncher or whatever the term is for the tool--makes neat holes.

HTH
Arkaybee
Ouch those are expensive..

/ Electrical Panel #7  
You don't need a punch kit, just get a hole saw at the hardware store and run it on your battery drill. Very quick and easy. The same saw will cut many holes if you get a good one.

/ Electrical Panel #8  
Or use a step drill bit and stop at the size hole needed for that particular circuit

/ Electrical Panel #9  
While we often do install two wire per connector, you aren't really supposed to. Some inspectors are more fussy than others. You are only allowed three #12 or four #14 in a1/2" raceway. By the time you add the ground wire of the roamex, you would be over your allowable fill.....

/ Electrical Panel #10  
pat32rf said:
While we often do install two wire per connector, you aren't really supposed to. Some inspectors are more fussy than others. You are only allowed three #12 or four #14 in a1/2" raceway. By the time you add the ground wire of the roamex, you would be over your allowable fill.....

Grnd wires don't count in pipe fill. Some inspectors don't understand load derating either.