Board Fence Build - pictures and a question

/ Board Fence Build - pictures and a question #41  
Theres a stretech of fencing that parallels the road by us and it, too, gets taken out frequently. That was until they brought in some large 2-3 ton boulders and placed them every 100-125 feet or so. Someone gave them a lawn job one night and smacked one of those. He left more than a a paint scuff.

/ Board Fence Build - pictures and a question
Theres a stretech of fencing that parallels the road by us and it, too, gets taken out frequently. That was until they brought in some large 2-3 ton boulders and placed them every 100-125 feet or so. Someone gave them a lawn job one night and smacked one of those. He left more than a a paint scuff.

I blame the state. Look how close the white line is to the edge of the pavement. Add to that...this is at the bottom of a down hill grade, straight as an arrow for a quarter mile and posted at 55mph. Most people are doing at least 65 when they go by here.

/ Board Fence Build - pictures and a question #43  
Seems like the position of that fence might provide a bit of job security on your part. Could be useful in todays economy...

/ Board Fence Build - pictures and a question #44  
upgrade to RR ties for posts. they wont be driveing away unnoticed

/ Board Fence Build - pictures and a question
RxRatedZ71 said:
Seems like the position of that fence might provide a bit of job security on your part. Could be useful in todays economy...

You're right! I told the brother today that this was becoming a habit!

I didn't get any pics today but we wrapped it up in about a hour and a half. Including a trip to get the lumber.