Odd things you have found in your equiptment

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #11  
I found a 10mm wrench under the front seat of a used car I bought. It was great because I needed one for another car I was working on. BTW - it was a "Snap-On"

I found a crow-bar jammed against the 3pt control of a tractor. Discovered it was there to hold the controller on since someone had broken all the bolts off in the tractor.

The worst thing I ever found was a rattle snake under the seat of the old (1952 model) Case backhoe we used to have when I was in my 20's - and yes, it was alive.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #12  
Bits of cat that had curled up in the fan housing of the truck while I was having lunch (yes I just about lost the lunch). Mice nests in the air cleaner,heater core wiring harness etc. A pepsi can in the door panel of a used car. A mechanics fender pad down beside the engine on my way home from a dealer repair. The oil plug to the engine sitting in the fender well after an oil change!(same car same dealer) A chain welded to the frame to hold up the transmission of a 57 Chev. Footprints on the roof liner of one of our service trucks with very suspicious positioning. And an empty but fume filled gas can with a spark plug lead stuck in it under the hood of a disliked foreman's recently serviced truck.:rolleyes:

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #14  
I recently found a magnetic pickup tool on the fender of a diesel powered towable compressor I rented. It didn't budge one bit in the 20-miles I drove from the rental yard to a friend's house. I gave it to him since I already have two.

Bought an insurance write-off for parts once and it had belonged to a pole dancer (there was an outfit and photos in the trunk) :):)

You know the rules...it didn't happen unless you post pictures of the pole dancer you found. :D

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #15  
A month ago or so I found a snake skin hanging over some tools located in the shed that I frequent from time to time...
Last year the same snake shed his skin in my basement over my hot water pipe leading up to my kitchen...
I never let it bother me because I have always had a few black snakes around the farm and have never had issues with copperheads...
Saturday I was bush hogging and I ran over him...
Didn't complete kill him but he was past the point of no return...
I finished him off with the FEL bucket...
I hated that...

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #16  
yep.. the one i fished out of the gas tank was pickled.. :)

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #17  
btdt on a tractor.. found a skin. started same tractor a week later and a snake shot out from under hood.. went over my foot and across running board and exited the 'train' quickly!

didn't even have time to clench the 'cheeks' it went so fast!

A month ago or so I found a snake skin hanging over some tools located in the shed that I frequent from time to time...
Last year the same snake shed his skin in my basement over my hot water pipe leading up to my kitchen...
I never let it bother me because I have always had a few black snakes around the farm and have never had issues with copperheads...
Saturday I was bush hogging and I ran over him...
Didn't complete kill him but he was past the point of no return...
I finished him off with the FEL bucket...
I hated that...

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #18  
Found a Stanley framming hammer in the auger of my brand new snow blower (right after the shear bolt broke). Was getting an addition to the house built at the time. F#$%ing carpenters! It cracked/bent the metal around the propeller. Why did I ever give it back to them?

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #19  
Another one ... mouse nest in the air filter housing of my 8.1 l Chevy. The little sucker chewed a hole in the filter element. No telling how long I was gettting dirt into the engine.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #20  
Bought a motorhome one time and the previous owner had hose clamped a line to the frame rail. I guess the hose clamp was too big to tighten up so he used a 1/4" Craftsman breaker bar as a spacer and left it!