Odd things you have found in your equiptment

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #21  
When I worked as a Training Officer in a rural/city Fire Department we did maintenance on the equipment. When we removed the top of the water tank on a fire engine there were numerous broken beer bottles and three full stubbys that still had the strings around their necks.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #22  
Took an old Lincoln Continental in for a front end alignment and found a 12 inch snapping turtle shell jammed in the steering linkage.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #23  
Went to the shop and turned on my drill press, it started hammering and shaking. I turned off the drill press and opened the belt cover and found a dead and very mangled snake. Dropped the belly pan on my dozer and found a can that had once contained coffee. The writing on the can was in Japanese, had to have been put there when it was built.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #24  
I'm wondering what is in my door of the NEW to me car (month I have had it.) it clunks & rattles when closed and often going down the road. too bad it is not the passenger side as the speaker is blown in it and I have to take it apart anyway to fix speaker. the rattling is on drivers side but hey already for 2 sockets off from under it ;(

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #25  
Was wondering what was in my gas tank....so I went fishing for it...
gas.jpg

ga.jpg

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #26  
After throwing a fan belt, I found a cat under the hood with no fur on it's tail. It lived.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #27  
i've had a half a rat fly out the side of my nh7610-s before.. yucky. other half hit the exhaust manifold. by the end of the day I was digging that stinky thing out with a stick!

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #28  
My brother found a 3/4 Snap-on socket set under the seat of a 68 Buick Skylark 50.00 beater.

/ Odd things you have found in your equiptment #29  
Working on an aircraft one time, we found a 20 inch screwdriver in the wheel-well of a twin engine retractable aircraft positioned such that a rough ride could have caused it to jamb the landing gear.
Also found an expensive cable tensionometer in amongst the control cables in the aft fuselage just waiting to tangle up the rudder and elevator cables.
The owner wondered why I did not accompany him on a test flight!

Oh, they call me hawk eyes as I spot tools roadside while driving.
(I kept the tools, after all: finders keepers etc)