Donut Robot

/ Donut Robot
Robert Brown a cider donut is basically a cake type donut flavored with apple cider in the batter and usually a cinnamon/sugar mix is sprinkled on top very popular here at apple orchard outlets.

I'll ask about free samples :)

JD4520 we're a pretty diversified operation 30 greenhouses and a 50 acre orchard...in season we have a pick your own apple program for people to come to the orchard plus there's a 7 day a week storefront there to buy picked and bagged apples and baked goods. There are over 2 dozen apple varieties at the orchard (plus pears peaches & plums) and we have a cider press and pasturizer. We do commercial accounts like stores and schools plus have a farmstand, do farmers markets usually 4 a week, plus there are often offsite harvest festivals around to sell at too. Looks like your across the country from us but we do ship as far as Hawaii! ;)

/ Donut Robot #14  
Robert Brown a cider donut is basically a cake type donut flavored with apple cider in the batter and usually a cinnamon/sugar mix is sprinkled on top very popular here at apple orchard outlets.

I'll ask about free samples :)

JD4520 we're a pretty diversified operation 30 greenhouses and a 50 acre orchard...in season we have a pick your own apple program for people to come to the orchard plus there's a 7 day a week storefront there to buy picked and bagged apples and baked goods. There are over 2 dozen apple varieties at the orchard (plus pears peaches & plums) and we have a cider press and pasturizer. We do commercial accounts like stores and schools plus have a farmstand, do farmers markets usually 4 a week, plus there are often offsite harvest festivals around to sell at too. Looks like your across the country from us but we do ship as far as Hawaii! ;)

Sounds like the Farm King FAmily operation! You know we like pictures.

/ Donut Robot #16  
If you lived anywhere near me I'd be making weekly pilgrimages. Cider-flavored cinnamon-sprinkled donuts: total yum! Nice facility you have there, too.

Make sure you vent the oven outside so that passing motorists and bicyclists get a whiff. That and some signs on the road will get you some extra retail business.

/ Donut Robot #18  
I'll have BIG ole donunt w/maple syrup please.

Wishing the very best in your quest DFB.

/ Donut Robot #19  
Nice! You were literally five minutes from my house...

I haven't been to Fly Creek in many years, but other family members have, I have heard it has
grown quite a bit since I was last there. I think when i was last there, my kids were both around
10? now they are 25 and 27, so it's been 15 years i bet!
cool place

/ Donut Robot #20  
Nice! You were literally five minutes from my house...

We've been meeting up with old friends who live in Ohio about once a year by picking someplace interesting in NY lately, since that is about mid-way for both of us. Cooperstown was a nice place with lots of interesting stuff around. Fly Creek seems to be a case of a farm family figuring out how to make a living, and doing it well. Their donuts/food were very tasty and they were doing a healthy business in their store too.

This year, the plan is to visit the winery areas in the Finger Lakes region together. Lots of nice/fun stuff in NY State.