Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,121  
Aaron,
Is that "Mighty Fine" lemon pie filling?
It has not been available around here for years; just the bland competitor brands that don't taste
like home made lemon pie with meringue made from raw egg whites and sugar.
Mighty Fine, Mighty good eating:licking:
Its actually Lime Meringue pie that I made it from scratch. I posted a little about it in the perfect burger thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/272728-perfect-burger-3.html#post3261814

Aaron Z

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,122  
Not so.
Here is a picture that I re-sized to 1024x768 before uploading as an attachment:
View attachment 312677
Here is the original (at 2048x1216):
View attachment 312678
If you click on them and look at the picture size, they are still at 1024x768 and 2048x1216

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

THEY'VE PULLED OUT THE PIE CHARTS!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

David

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,123  
Peter,
Speaking of standard heights...
I was wondering if the trim around all the doors and windows will be the same, and be the same height, when they finish?
It looks like no trim around the double hung windows, wide trim around the sliders and non opening or some crank outs,
and the standard brick mold around the personnel door on the garage, but flat wide trim around the garage door opening.. It gives the appearance that the height of the windows and doors are not even at the top.
Picky, picky,
Ron

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,124  
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!
THEY'VE PULLED OUT THE PIE CHARTS!!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
David
:laughing::rotfl::laughing::rotfl:

Aaron Z

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,125  
mmmmm, pie. :licking:

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days
#1,126  
Yeah, casement windows and sliders are manufactured to require trim around them where single/double hung windows and regular doors don't. Go figure... It does give the illusion that they are not all the same height, even though they physically are.

My spies tell me the house has been painted the new color and the drywall is all up! Should have a bunch of pictures tonight.

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,127  
Aaron,
My question is, what button did you click on the upload box to get TBN to embed the pictures in the browser at full size?

If I use the "quick reply" there is no attach button, only an "insert images" buttonView attachment 312707View attachment 312708View attachment 312709 which to me means embed, but it attaches with thumbnails and the code says

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,128  
Tell me how to embed a picture in a message using the TBN server as you did your two sized big pie images, not attach it, and I'll shut up and take a nap
Ron

Now there's a threat. :laughing:

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,129  
Aaron,
My question is, what button did you click on the upload box to get TBN to embed the pictures in the browser at full size?
[/SNIP]
If I go advanced, there is an "attach button" which is what I normally use. Either way, I get an attachment.
Told you I didn't know what I'm doing.:confused3:
Tell me how to embed a picture in a message using the TBN server as you did your two sized big pie images, not attach it, and I'll shut up and take a nap
Ron
I uploaded the pictures, then I previewed the post and opened the pictures to view them,the I took the address for those pictures, clicked on the 'Insert image' button, chose to insert from a URL unchecked "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
What that did was to give me the address to the picture (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/projects/312678d1365687655-building-stick-frame-house-woods-imag0112.jpg for the big one) wrapped in [IMG] and [/IMG] tags like this:
HTML:
[IMG]http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/projects/312678d1365687655-building-stick-frame-house-woods-imag0112.jpg[/IMG]

Aaron Z

/ Building a stick frame house in the woods in 90 days #1,130  
I asked the builder about the height of the lights, and he said that all the lights are mounted at the standard height of 7'.

Pete, with the style of lights you are using, they will be spotlights for a 4' diameter circle if they are installed too low. I'm sure you want reflected light off the house for lots of your light, but as long as you can't see the bulb directly when driving or walking up to the house, I'd think you want them as high as possible. Just a thought. . . .