Need advice, land clearing. Any video's?

/ Need advice, land clearing. Any video's? #11  
That doesn't look bad. Wrap a chain around the trees and pull them out. You could bh several of those and treat the roots

Brett

/ Need advice, land clearing. Any video's?
Here are a few more shots: field pic.jpgmaine pictures 346 stetson 032a.jpg These small poplars I have to get ride of to make the most of the land for planting.

The field that is over grown mostly follows the power line, as you can see, I have some open areas, but not really good enough for planting.

/ Need advice, land clearing. Any video's? #13  
Go on YouTube, go to the Video section and type in land clearing. Best wishes. Another revalent thought? Please remember hat you can use a tractor for minor land clearing, but a Tractor isn't a piece of Heavy Equipment. BTW, I have a toothbar on my FEL.

I am now thinking about a tooth bar, I originally did not think I needed it, but hearing the responses, it looks like it might be necessary.

Go on YouTube, go to the Video section and type in land clearing. Best wishes. Another revalent thought? Please remember hat you can use a tractor for minor land clearing, but a Tractor isn't a piece of Heavy Equipment. BTW, I have a toothbar on my FEL.

/ Need advice, land clearing. Any video's? #15  
After seeing more pics I'd get some quotes on guys that run dozers. Make sure they have a root rake or know what they are doing. It'll be done and you won't run the chance of tearing up your tractor, won't have to buy anything else and you can enjoy your place. I get the blowing off steam but there will be plenty of work left.

Brett

If I need a dozer it will be a while as my funds have dried up for the time being. I may just take a crack at it with what I have, which is not much.

After seeing more pics I'd get some quotes on guys that run dozers. Make sure they have a root rake or know what they are doing. It'll be done and you won't run the chance of tearing up your tractor, won't have to buy anything else and you can enjoy your place. I get the blowing off steam but there will be plenty of work left.

Brett

/ Need advice, land clearing. Any video's? #17  
I have been using a Ratchet Rake and disc. I have pushed Mesquite trees over that 4-6" in diameter. Some go and some dont, but I have cleared alot with it. Should be fairly in order from where I started.IMAG0657.jpgIMAG0658.jpgIMAG0659.jpgIMAG0660.jpgIMAG0661.jpgIMAG0662.jpgIMAG0663.jpgIMAG0721.jpgIMAG0722.jpgIMAG0723.jpgIMAG0724.jpgIMAG0725.jpgIMAG0726.jpgIMAG0727.jpgIMAG0728.jpgIMAG0729.jpgIMAG0742.jpgIMAG0743.jpgIMAG0744.jpgIMAG0745.jpg

wow, impressive work you did, that is what I needed. I see that you have a root rake on your tractor. What size is your tractor? It looks like 2 wheel drive. Thanks for sending those pics. I will look them over a few times.