Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6

/ Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6 #1  

Army grunt

Platinum Member
Tractor
TC 30 Newholland
ust sell , because of health issues.
tub is 90% done,its off the frame,(on a spit)frame is in great shape (only service rust)runs good has new fuel pump, an rebuilt carb(uses some oil)needs a brake job.
I had the radiator, an heater core boiled out an made ready to use. fenders an hood is in great shape,also has a NIB chrome grill overlay.Tin flooring has been treated for rust an primed,also the heather guard.also a NIB best top.
will trade for a 2 wheel drive station wagon(jeep)
or a 20 hp outboard moter(e-start)
or a astro van
or $2800.

I have lots of pics showing for anyone interested.
Army grunt.

Attachments

• IMG_8834.jpg
    IMG_8834.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 606
   / Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6
>>>>>>>>>>BUMP<<<<<<<<<<

/ Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6 #3  
Thats a great price. Actually it's so cheap it might scare away some buyers. Have you thought about listing it on Ebay? I had a 42 MB jeep that I was going to rebuild, but once I got it striped down and started working on it, realized that it wasn't the fun that I had thought it would be. I also wanted to spend my time doing other things, so I listed it on ebay as a parts vehicle. I paid $400 for it and sold it for $850. Best thing is they came and picked it all up. I was more exited about the mess being gone then then the cash!!!

My first vehicle was a 73 cj5. It was a never ending project, but a great way to learn about cars and how to fix it yourself.

Eddie

I did think about selling it in parts, some guy said to try this frist:)
Its really in great shape so ether way it will go.Sadly , but my back is more important than the cj-5

/ Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6 #5  
Check out the Early CJ5.net > Forums. These folks have a love for the CJ5 and have a classified section, but can also give you advice on places to sell the jeep.

I was on that sight last year an it went belly up,,glad its back up an running....tks.

/ Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6 #7  
I'd go for Craigslist. I've bought a lot of Jeep stuff there. Buyers and sellers all over the U.S.

>>>>>BUMP<<<<

>>>>>>>>BUMP<<<<<<<

/ Project cj-5 jeep 1971 225 v6 #10  
Sending you a PM with my email address. I am interested, but need to know more about the condition, where its located, etc.