Clearing and old fence line.

/ Clearing and old fence line.
Got everything cleared that I can with the tractor. Time to breakout the chainsaw

Attachments

• IMG_20130330_110928.jpg
    IMG_20130330_110928.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20130330_110935.jpg
    IMG_20130330_110935.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 150
   / Clearing and old fence line. #12  
Cordless recip saw is awesome too when you run into wire that a tree has grown through.

/ Clearing and old fence line. #13  
I figured I would share my latest project. leased some land for cattle from my cousin, part of the deal was to maintain her fence. I am using a 53 hp Case 2wd, ratchet Rake, chain saw, and sweat equity..... I got part of it done this weekend and will finish the clearing part Saturday if all goes well. Then will be putting in new posts and stretching the wire. I will take some better before/after pics for the rest of cleaning this coming weekend. I was not paying attention and a branch gat to my fuel filter housing and busted it, so that shut me down. Got it fixed and ready to go for the weekend. Pics so far

Looking good.....sweat equity, a little time and a few kind words... Works miracles.

/ Clearing and old fence line. #14  
Thanks for the pictures

/ Clearing and old fence line.
Next weekend I am taking my 15 yr old son and put him to work..... He was just real excited to find this out today...LOL. Going to hit it hard with the chain saw and get the trees and misc brush cleaned out next weekend and hopefully some posts in the ground. I had a guy stop and ask what I had on the tractor bucket that let it handle the brush like it did, showed him the ratchet rake. I think he was ready to buy mine