Found a rock today!

/ Found a rock today!
The question now is what you'll do with it? Will you dig a big hole and push it in or try and get it out? If you could get it out, it looks like you may be able to roll it with the tractor.

Tomorrow I will try to move it. If that doesn't work, I may dig deeper and roll it in.

/ Found a rock today!
Canada?Glacier dropped that big boy in that spot.That's one of the biggest rocks posted on TBN.

Up here, that's really not that big of a rock. I'll post a picture of one tomorrow with my tractor beside it.

/ Found a rock today! #14  
I'd love a free rock. The only problem is they wont let me take it on the ferry. :laughing:

/ Found a rock today! #15  
just dig the hole deeper , then shift the rock into it. consider it aggregate for the cement pad you're going to pour...

besides , look at the size of it so far , imagine how big it will grow to in the future.:cool2:

/ Found a rock today! #16  
You can't just leave it alone?
Or dig a deeper hole next to where you found it to push it into?

Do you have any friends who are sculptors?

Easter Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
360px-Moai_Rano_raraku.jpg

/ Found a rock today! #17  
That's a big one.

I think I would have moved the garage over if possible, or plan on leaving it if it will be below the concrete pad. I don't know what sort of foundation you are planning, but to disturb the dirt deeper than necessary is a mistake, even if you are having fun with the rock. :)

/ Found a rock today! #20  
Well when you start to roll it just keep comming South

I am looking for one Want it at end of drive way

Only problem I can see is I am in OHIO

besides , look at the size of it so far , imagine how big it will grow to in the future.