moving concrete pads

/ moving concrete pads
ok got the pads home and unloaded here are the pictures.

IMAG0331.jpgIMAG0332.jpgIMAG0333.jpgIMAG0334.jpgIMAG0335.jpgIMAG0336.jpg

/ moving concrete pads #12  
Looks good. How did you get them the last little bit off of the stack without falling? Or did you just let them fall?

/ moving concrete pads
ok got a little more time to describe the events,pic 1 & 2 are at the place where I got them the guy said they are 2800#s a piece and they loaded them all at once man what an impressive fork lift they had. pic 3 was when I got home and backed in a stump hole needless to say even with four wheel drive I could not pull that load out. I went inside and got something to eat and I thought I'll call my father in law and get him to come look at how I got stuck, 3 hours later he said he'll never fall for that trick again. pic 4 is the way I had to unload them there is a metal ramp under the pad and as I pull back on the pad it slid down the ramp no problem. worked so good the first time I did it five more times. now they are on the ground as you can see in the last two pics

/ moving concrete pads #14  
Nice work, and at $58.00 you sure are a winner.
Being precast and flat both sides will make installation a snap. Slide in place on prepared bed and grind off the loops and presto.
I am sure those slabs were armored as otherwise they would be in pieces. Shucks I bet you could park a loaded dump truck on those.

/ moving concrete pads
Piloon, after I unloaded the first one I drove on it when I unloaded the other four, so a four thousand pound backhoe and one end of a concrete pad. yes sir I think they are going to be ok. just thinking the other side is flat no loops I maybe able to flip them so the loops are to the ground.