Property line trail/ track

/ Property line trail/ track #11  
NSgearhead, that is some awesome work. Personally I would have left as "Jeep" trails. I have to travel to use mine. I could see having a go-cart track though. Years ago we made an oval track at my parents house, that all ended when a fellow took a header in the go-cart and laid there unconscious for for several minutes (he was trying to cheat the inside corner and ran over an orange cone. Funny thing is we made all the kids wear helmets but we never did, well we did after that but the track was short lived. We had to close it.

/ Property line trail/ track #12  
Wow nice my fillings are loose just thinking off all the time with the jackhammer :)

/ Property line trail/ track #13  
NS, I can't believe it! I am doing about the same exact project around my property in GA! My land is 4.4 acres, but we have 8.8 counting next door owned by wife and brother, so I am using the whole 8.8 acres for my trail. We plan yo use it for a walking path. I'll have to take photos.

I love what you're doing! Yep, you can do a lot just chipping away daily. I'm like you, just love to be outside piddling away at stuff. It'll get done!

/ Property line trail/ track #14  
What a M A N !

I am impressed with your project!!!!!

I hereby resolve to be more appreciative of my flat terrain and rock-free, sandy-loam soil.

Last edited:
   / Property line trail/ track #15  
You are a MAN, i spent some time with one of those jack hammers when running the propane line to the whole house generator and that is a ton of work!! Congratulations, looks good!!

/ Property line trail/ track
Thanks for all the kind words guys! It sure is a motivator to keep at it so I can update with new pics and vids.

I busted up some rocks that had rolled off to the side when the diveway was built, but were too big to handle

I didn't keep track, but probably two dozen loads like this;

I've been wanting to either break down this section of trail and push it back (for a camping spot), or fill in before and after... so I guess I'm filling it. LOL

Hard to tell from the pics... and their's more now, but it's probably 30' wide, 10' deep, and 1' thick. The driveway sloped down, and the trail had a steep(ish) climb. This will help alot. Now just to top it with class A.

Here's a random shot after pulling a bunch of ferns. You can barely tell their's a trail before. I can't wait for it to be gravel and just grade it when that happens. LOL

/ Property line trail/ track #17  
Wow. Neat stuff man, keep up the good work, definitely an interesting project. :thumbsup:

/ Property line trail/ track #18  
Love the trail, LOVE the Jeep, and that is far and away the coolest trailer I've seen in my life. :thumbsup:

/ Property line trail/ track #20  
I spend a lot of my "leisure" time working on trails through the woods, but I don't have those big, hard rocks to contend with (when we want real rock, we order a load from Nova Scotia!). I was wondering if this wouldn't have been a good job for a chain gang...or maybe the penal system has phased out that type of activity.
Very nice trailer, by the way.
BOB