Wife says I need a barn!

/ Wife says I need a barn!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm votin' for shiplap, applied vertically. )</font>

You win! I called today and it is shiplap pine.

The owner of the company is supposed to call me back in a couple of days.

Kevin

/ Wife says I need a barn! #12  
<font color="blue"> We were out working in the yard today trying to get everything ready for winter. We were putting away the lawn furniture, etc. My wife decided that we need a barn to store all this stuff in. </font>

Kevin when the wife says it's OK to spend the money go for it. A couple of months ago my wife said she thought that I needed a new tractor (old one was 5 years young) so I now have a NH sitting in the pole barn. (The pole barn was my idea)

Nice picture by the way. It looks country for shure.

/ Wife says I need a barn! #13  
I have a wife to trade....... mine says that I don't need any more toys or places to keep them!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

For Sale..... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

One wife....good cook... great nag!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Interesting trades considered....... What do you have???? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Wife says I need a barn! #14  
<font color="blue"> </font> We were out working in the yard today trying to get everything ready for winter. We were putting away the lawn furniture, etc. My wife decided that we need a barn to store all this stuff in.

<font color="black"> </font> Can you have your wife call mine? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Wife says I need a barn! #15  
All you guys have to get permission to spend your money? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I am forever debating on whether I need something or not & mine is always telling me to go ahead & buy it or build it. She still keeps telling me I ought to replace my '92 Dakota. Then again, if I listened to her we would probably be broke. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Wife says I need a barn! #16  
Kevin,

Something sure is fishy here!! That barn looks nicer than most barns I have ever seen. You sure she isn't setting you up. I can see a bed and breakfast in there soon along with you!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

All kiddin aside it is a nice looking barn. You've got a good wife to let you have a barn like that.

murph

/ Wife says I need a barn! #17  
kevincook

Did you ever get the new barn? I have been in the process of getting my buildings replaced from last year's firestorm and am nearing the completion of the approval process. I wanted to see if you are progressing (or if you have). I will be starting a new thread on what I have had to do over the past year and will post a couple of scans the evaluation from the plans. Thanks for that post as my barn is based on the barn you posted in your first post.

Hope all is well with you and yours --- Leo in San Diego

/ Wife says I need a barn! #18  
I agree with the board and batten theory. If you look at photo closely down by front door you can see a slight shadow cast by the battens.

/ Wife says I need a barn!
I haven't done anything yet but I was just looking at this picture again two days ago. Since we got our property tax bill in January I have been determined not to own another square inch of property or real estate in NY State. That being said, it has been cold and rainy here for the past three weeks......now I need a building again /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

I am actually going to the saw mill today to pick up some lumber for a project I'm working on with the Ski Race team so I am going to get some pricing and delivery dates for the materials. The owner of the company sent me some information last December but the prices where too high. I'll post the information when I get home tonight.

Thanks,
Kevin