Outhouse for convenience

/ Outhouse for convenience #1  

Guygruters

Tractor
John Deere 400
What is the best outhouse design for remote end of farm - something fairly good looking.

/ Outhouse for convenience #2  
this thread looks about as good as any
The Outhouse Thread!

one could get creative and go some thing like this
373082d1398830124-outhouse-convenience-out-house-2-jpg

and depending on neighbors be the way to go.
373083d1398830164-outhouse-convenience-out-house-off_road_commode-jpg

Attachments

• out house 2.jpg
    out house 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 986
  • out house off_road_commode.jpg
    out house off_road_commode.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 735
Last edited:
   / Outhouse for convenience #3  
Guy,
If you build an outhouse beware of black widow spiders beneath the seat. They have a reputation for attacking body parts that hang down there. :shocked:
That's right, I'm the spider bite police.

/ Outhouse for convenience
Guy,
If you build an outhouse beware of black widow spiders beneath the seat. They have a reputation for attacking body parts that hang down there. :shocked:
That's right, I'm the spider bite police.

I will ... Review ... The situation ... Very carefully each time! Thanks!

/ Outhouse for convenience #5  
I just whip it out and pee behind the tractor or whatever when I need to. Not much view from any direction by neighbors anyway.

/ Outhouse for convenience #7  
I watch several online auctions and was bidding on a fairly new plastic porta potty. I dropped out at $200 when it jumped up to over a grand. I didn't want or need it, but it was $40 when I first saw it and couldn't walk away from at least trying to get it. Since then I've thought that I'd sure like to have won that auction, but still think a grand is more then I'm comfortable spending, so I'm still looking.

Eddie

/ Outhouse for convenience #9  
I watch several online auctions and was bidding on a fairly new plastic porta potty. I dropped out at $200 when it jumped up to over a grand. I didn't want or need it, but it was $40 when I first saw it and couldn't walk away from at least trying to get it. Since then I've thought that I'd sure like to have won that auction, but still think a grand is more then I'm comfortable spending, so I'm still looking.

Eddie

Wouldn't something like a composting toilet work out better than a chemical pot that needs emptying with a pump etc?