Anyone have knowledge of this manufacturer?

/ Anyone have knowledge of this manufacturer? #1  

chim

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, Ford 1210
Yesterday I stopped at the display site for this manufacturer. They had three different models there. Building frames were of formed sheet steel. One had a second floor, and it looked to be a nice solid building. The one with a second floor had plastic-covered batt insulation for the roof area. The walls had two different insulations for show - some was like a 1/4" thick cellular plastic sheet material (kinda like what you'd see used as padding for shipping fragile goods) and other was a foil-faced cellular material a bit thicker. The two-story building was toasty warm with only a small propane salamander (no fan).......................chim
http://www.americanoutbackbuildings.com/Barns.htm

/ Anyone have knowledge of this manufacturer? #2  
Chim I have never heard of the company myself but if you are in the market for a large pole barn I might make a suggestion to you. Slide on down to the Kioti forum and respond to one of JSDK55 posts. John had a large pole barn constructed on his property by one of the leading chains and he is very happy with the construction. I was also impressed when I saw it as well. Good luck to you.

/ Anyone have knowledge of this manufacturer? #3  
chim...never heard of these guys, but I have looked into metal frame pole barns and it seems to me to be a better overall building than the wood frame barns. Prices from metal to wood also seem very competitive for the overall structures. The thing I like about the steel frame is the squareness and regidity of the structures. I've been thinking about putting up a small-mid size barn with some unusual design details and I keep coming back to steel framing. We are also kicking around a round barn of about 1000 square feet and are looking at that with a steel frame. Still don't know what we'll do, but there are advantages to the steel framing process that I really like.