After 5+ years finally started barn

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #1  

sawtooth

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford NAA, Ford 2810, Ford 3910-1, Ford 3910-2, Ford 4600SU, Massey 2660 HD, Massey 461, Grasshopper 725D, Grasshopper 900D
It's a 40x70 with 12' shed and 12' ceilings. Poured foundation with popular siding. Will have upstairs guest quarters and extra storage. Barn will be heated with gas heat and fully insulated. This forum was a big help in putting all this together. Thank you.

image-1822562042.jpg

/ After 5+ years finally started barn
image-3957063829.jpg

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #3  
Very nice!!

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #4  
Oh man, that is going to be a beauty!

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #6  
Wow is right, be sure to post photos of continuing progress and finished product. Very nice and congratulations.

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #7  
Yeah, definitely keep posting pics. Looks great. Projects like that are good for the "Soul" aren't they!!!

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #8  
Nice looking barn. Where are you getting your popular?

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #9  
It's a 40x70 with 12' shed and 12' ceilings. Poured foundation with popular siding. Will have upstairs guest quarters and extra storage. Barn will be heated with gas heat and fully insulated. This forum was a big help in putting all this together. Thank you.

View attachment 404978

Where are you located?
This is a high budget build. What primary use will the barn be for?
For the size, it looks absolutely awsome! Did you build on foundation, or is it with imbeded poles?

I have no outbuilding yet, and will be building a pole barn in not too long, for my machinery and equipment, as well as for my agri. purposes.

Keep the pictures coming!!

/ After 5+ years finally started barn #10  
Very nice!