Tnt metal garage

/ Tnt metal garage #1  

reeltime

Silver Member
Tractor
2014 mahindra 3016 shuttle loader and backhoe with thumb
Thinking of installing a 21x26 tnt metal garage for extra space anyone have one or an input on these very affordable thanks

/ Tnt metal garage #2  
My experience with them is dated.:laughing: No complete garage, but I had them install a carport on 10/21/2003 (yep, nearly 12 years ago), and the next year our daughter had them install one for her. I was by there a couple of months ago and both carports still look just fine. So I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

/ Tnt metal garage
Thanks

/ Tnt metal garage #4  
i went with Carolina Carports. There basically the exact same thing. I also just got a carport.

Both facilities i think are even in the same small town in NC or maybe neighboring towns? I went with CCI as they gave me standard 6 foot legs where TNT that was an upgrade of $100 from thier standard 5ft legs. Prices were the same except i got the 6ft legs from CCI. The way the side metal wraps around it would be real short to walk in from the side. With the 6ft legs i still have to duck my head as i am 6'2" with 5ft legs it would make it pretty tough to just walk in from the side. I also wanted larger head clearence on the sides.

They sometimes take a few weeks to get you on the sehedule. But the crew of two guys that came was polite nice and effecient workers. I think it took the two of them just a few hours to put up my 18x24 or whatever that standard double carport is. I even had them move the frame and square it up differently and they had no complaints to do this. they just retrenched the ground and pulled it over and bit and rechecked square.

I would buy another one or get a garage or shop from tnt or cci in a heart beat. There one heck of a deal and both are the better ones of the ones sold. There are some that dont put any corner or top braces standard and they sway when you touch them or in the wind. Mine moves a bit if you force it to move but i didnt buy extra bracing but that said its not blowing away or moveing in the wind like a flag or anything!!! It is rock solid and would not worry about winds even up to say 80mph or so on it. over that your getting other kinds of damage anyway probably.

/ Tnt metal garage #6  
I have a carolina carport also, bought off a guy on ebay their installers came and set it up. Great product sturdy.

/ Tnt metal garage #7  
Thinking of installing a 21x26 tnt metal garage for extra space anyone have one or an input on these very affordable thanks

I bought a carport from tnt many years ago great product. However last year i bought another carport from GPB and ordered another this year. It is a Carolina Car port. Carolina does not install in Mass., but GPB does. I believe GPB is cheaper and same product as TNT. The problem with them is you must order way in advance or you won't get it until spring. You may be OK if you order now. I just ordered mine. Last year I ordered late and did not get it until spring. Figure about 10 weeks.

/ Tnt metal garage #8  
I have two Carolina sheds and one of unknown origins I bought used. I will say to pay the extra and get the metal placed vertical instead of horizonal. The horizonal method is cheaper and faster to put up, but it limits you if you want to to insulate later. With the vertical tin they use purlins to screw the metal to, it makes it easy to just cut styrofoam insulation and slide it under the tin. With horizonal tin, the metal is screwed straight to the support posts.

/ Tnt metal garage #9  
Down here in the south where most of these places are out of GA or NC you can get them installed in 2-4 weeks easy.

/ Tnt metal garage #10  
I'm trying to get a shed/garage like this for my tractor. I keep running into problems like below. So where do I get one of these metal sheds, carports, garage... if every company has a similar record?

On a scale of A+ to F "F"
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that affect the rating for T-N-T Carports, Inc. include:

Failure to respond to 35 complaint(s) filed against business
23 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved
Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints
Customer Complaints Summary
117 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 20 closed in last 12 months

On December 16, 2015, BBB contacted T-N-T Carports, Inc. about their 82 of 159 complaints concerning these industry issues. These complaints indicate customers have experienced delivery delays from a few weeks to many months with limited communication from the company. The company met with BBB representatives on January 28, 2016 to discuss these issues. To date, T-N-T Carports, Inc. has not offered a plan to address the underlying cause of their complaints.

T-N-T Carports, Inc.
Review -
Carports
in
Mount Airy,
NC
- BBB Business Review -
BBB serving Northwest North Carolina