Project #1 of 3

/ Project #1 of 3 #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
Well, we started our first project of '04 this weekend. It's a 16' x 10' deck/porch on the end of our house. It will have a roof over it so I guess it's a porch /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I went down to the local TSC Fri. and picked up a 3 point PHD. Last year we used a 2-man 5 horse but this year I decided my back wouldn't take it. So far I'd say it was a great investment. I can put a 9" dia. x 3' deep hole in the ground in about 30 seconds or so and thats at idle.

Project #2 will be fencing in the 3-4 acre west pasture. Thats where the PHD will really shine /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Project #3 will hopefully be a 30 x 60 polebarn. We'll see if my bank account holds out!

Here's a couple pics.

Kevin

Attachments

• 391787-PHD.jpg
    391787-PHD.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,292
   / Project #1 of 3 #3  
Hey,
In pic #2 is that dog smoking a cigar? He doesn't look old
enough.

Thanks for posting pictures of a 3ph PDH in action.

Cliff

/ Project #1 of 3 #4  
When you get done, would you consider coming over to give me a hand. Two summers ago, I got the tubes in for the deck. Last summer, I got the sub structure done. This summer, I am thinking of the decking. Possibly the summer following the railing. Then the party if I have any money left.. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Project #1 of 3 #5  
U would have lots of money left IF U would not buy ur wife so meany expensive gift's.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DougM

/ Project #1 of 3
Actually Cliff, that's a leg bone from a deer that our other dog Luna (lunatic) brought home. Our yard is littered with animal parts large and small. Here's a pic of her checking out one of the post holes. She was pretty impressed and I just hope she doesn't try to "top" me with a bigger one in the front yard!

Kevin

Attachments

• 392433-luna1.jpg
    392433-luna1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 755
   / Project #1 of 3 #7  
Pretty dog. Don't be surprised if you go outside one day
and find a hole you dug the day before filled in ( and a bone
now burried below the frost line).

Cliff

/ Project #1 of 3 #8  
My kids think your dogs are pretty. We had a border collie. She was a sweetie. But they want to know what kind of dog that is looking in the hole. They like her tiger like stripes. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Project #1 of 3
MossRoad, Well, that's a good question. My wife got her at the pound. Our best guess is that she is part German Shepherd, and part American Staffordshire Terrier (pitbull).
I think a lot of people breed pitbulls in the town near us and I'm guessing there was an accident.

The brindle or tiger stripes would be from the pitbull side. Unfortunately, if she is part German Shepherd, she didn't get the brains that they usually have. She is a sweet girl and would never harm a person. She does play heck with small furry animals though!

Kevin

Attachments

• 395030-luna2.jpg
    395030-luna2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 494
   / Project #1 of 3 #10  
Maybe she was thinking that those holes were for her to fill full of bones.