Pole barn Insulation

/ Pole barn Insulation #11  
Sorry guys forgot about this. Happened to find shipping paper on the roll so was able to find the supplier.

Here is the website:
iiproducts.com

/ Pole barn Insulation #12  
There is a 3" tab on each end of the roll. The rolls in the past had an adhesive strip on the tab. We would roll it out fold one tab back, pull the cover strip off on the other roll and fold the other tab back. Run your had over the seam so the adhesive would bond good.

These rolls on the last job didn't have the adhesive. Don't know if my supplier got cheap or the manufacturer did.

If I can help more will be happy to.

/ Pole barn Insulation #14  
Thanks for the explanation and pics. I've never saw that product. Is that the only thickness available?? Do you know the R value?

Someone was just on here a few weeks ago talking about vaulted rafters!!! Nice building. Professional construction. What was the "need" for those rafters??

/ Pole barn Insulation #15  
Ive always just used fiberglass batts. Seem to be the cheapest R-value there is. I looked at all that "pole barn" stuff and everything I found cost more, and had less R value.

But you have to finish the inside over the Fiberglass. So dont know how that would factor in the "total" cost, but I always like the finished inside anyway.

/ Pole barn Insulation #16  
I can't remember the R value but want to say 10. The customer wanted as much room as possible. The first 24' of the building is living area so we just continued them through the building.

/ Pole barn Insulation #18  
I don't know if they offer different roll sizes or R value. Would be nice.

/ Pole barn Insulation #19  
Nice looking buildings Barnbuilder!:cool2:

Last edited:
   / Pole barn Insulation #20  
I don't know if they offer different roll sizes or R value. Would be nice.

Very nice building. If my shop and house were destroyed that's what I would do. My wife would even like it because she wouldn't have to go outside to see what I'm doing in the Shop!!!! :)