4x4 Truck Build

/ 4x4 Truck Build #11  
Is this to race or just for fun?

/ 4x4 Truck Build #12  
That's a big undertaking! Do you have any plans?

/ 4x4 Truck Build
Is this to race or just for fun?

Sorry for my delayed response Eddie. We have been working night and day so there has been little time for sleep in the last 3 months let alone keeping this thing updated.

To answer your question, there are some events that do offer cash payouts, but this truck is built just to have fun. The owner will probably enter it in some paying events, but his main objective is have fun.

/ 4x4 Truck Build
That's a big undertaking! Do you have any plans?

Once again, sorry for delay. There no plans on paper. A lot of time spend planning it out in my head. Sometimes I know what I want, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it until I get started.

/ 4x4 Truck Build
I will try and get some updated pictures posted soon, but things have changed. Shortly after my last post, we got a call from a guy wanting to sale a rolling chassis. After looking at it we were able to buy it at a small fraction of what it cost to built it.

I finished up truck #2 (power train,fuel system, electrical system, steering, seats, gearing, paint) about a month ago and we have ran one event with it. It ran good, but we did have problems with the new engine and the suspension is not working the way we want so I'm current making some changes.

We put 20.8x38 tractor tires on it so it's a wicked looking ride. 10' from the shop floor to the top of the cab.

Truck #1 is sidelined now, but we have discussed plan to finish it up later this year.

/ 4x4 Truck Build #16  
Nice build. Look forward to tracking progress.