Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR?

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #1  

Boeing

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota L3010
I keep seeing this ad about "TESLA" and a "POWER INNOVATOR" gadget what is a u build it kit.....supposed to reduce your power consumption 80%..............
Needless to say that got my little braincells zooming around like protons around an atom.....(or is that electrons?)
I have solar panels going thru inverters to get AC. IF.....there was some gizmo that would amplify my AC then I might be able to power a small freezer or fridge.............Hmmmm, WOW....yegads.....gadzooks and all the other Batman adjectives.
Anyway if you listen to the ad's video, (about 5 minutes) it finally offers a couple of DVD's telling you WHAT TO BUY at your local hardware store to make this dodad. The DVD's cost $69....and give "FREE E-MAIL customer serrvice" Be still my fluttering heart.
Anyone know anything about this thing? C'mon SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE BAIT....ADMIT IT and tell us the real story. :thumbsup:

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #2  
SCAM!

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #3  
I keep seeing this ad about "TESLA" and a "POWER INNOVATOR" gadget what is a u build it kit.....supposed to reduce your power consumption 80%..............
Needless to say that got my little braincells zooming around like protons around an atom.....(or is that electrons?)
I have solar panels going thru inverters to get AC. IF.....there was some gizmo that would amplify my AC then I might be able to power a small freezer or fridge.............Hmmmm, WOW....yegads.....gadzooks and all the other Batman adjectives.
Anyway if you listen to the ad's video, (about 5 minutes) it finally offers a couple of DVD's telling you WHAT TO BUY at your local hardware store to make this dodad. The DVD's cost $69....and give "FREE E-MAIL customer serrvice" Be still my fluttering heart.
Anyone know anything about this thing? C'mon SOMEONE HAS TAKEN THE BAIT....ADMIT IT and tell us the real story. :thumbsup:

If it sounds too good to be true it is. Nothing comes from nothing.

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #4  
That scam has been floating around as spam emails for a couple of years. It ranks right up there with the Nigerian lottery.

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #5  
Scam, scam, scam.

Dave Jones over at EEVBlog has a great time tearing these apart so might be worthwhile sending his way.

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR?
Well shucks...Guess I'll just have to buy more solar panels and inverters with my Nigerian Lottery winnings.:laughing:

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #7  
I've got some solar clothes dryers I can sell you at the low, low price of $100.00 for the 50' model!! :)

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #8  
I'm using a hood mounted propeller on a DC treadmill motor to convert di-hygrogen monoxide into brown gas. The gas is fed into my air cleaner snorkle and I'm now having trouble shutting the car off because my gas tank is overflowing from all the fuel I'm saving.
Any suggestions on where to drain all this gas too ?

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR? #9  
I'm using a hood mounted propeller on a DC treadmill motor to convert di-hygrogen monoxide into brown gas. The gas is fed into my air cleaner snorkle and I'm now having trouble shutting the car off because my gas tank is overflowing from all the fuel I'm saving.
Any suggestions on where to drain all this gas too ?

Be very careful with dihydrogen monoxide! It will catalyze a lot of corrosion.

/ Anyone heard of (or tried) POWER INNOVATOR?
:laughing: I had that problem back in the '60's after I had installed dual exhaust on my '59 Ford Galaxy....guaranteed to save 10%. Then I added a "hi rise" manifold and a Holley carb...saved 30%, then headers 15%...overdrive transmission 20%. I tell you it was awful...had to stop every hour or two to let it drain; kinda like me now as I'm in my 60's...:ashamed: