Road building, stockpiling topsoil, subbase buildup. Scraper tips appreciated.

/ Road building, stockpiling topsoil, subbase buildup. Scraper tips appreciated. #31  
Forget the fabric . Put2" down and let it work in for a year . If you have spots that pump , dig out the mud and fill it with 2 " . As said do not drive in the same tracks every time you use it . Looks to me like it will drain fine . Get the rock worked in and stabilized and give it a layer of asphalt millings if you can find it . The problem with fabric is that is never installed correctly . The wind blows and it wrinkles or bubbles and the first time you drag it , you rip it . You may be more deliberate in your case , just is not worth it . I do not see any problem with what you have done . Remember one thing , we spend a lot of money repairing paved highways .Trying to help , Kevin .BTW you did 1 **** of a job with that dozer .

/ Road building, stockpiling topsoil, subbase buildup. Scraper tips appreciated. #32  
the farm i am on. (warning large picture)
errision issues.png

one shows roads, creaks, water ways
another shows my own trouble spots with erosion to driveway issues, to other like water problem issues.
another shows more of which way the land slopes towards
another original picture from google earth

it is slowly getting better and dealing with issues. lots and lots of dirt moving and bring road up above areas. getting ditches in, getting culverts in.

the lake near the road pretty much sounds like your own pond. less than a foot deep if that. the lake further back on other hand 20 feet in center last time i checked a couple years ago.