Chicken House and feeder bins for sale

/ Chicken House and feeder bins for sale #1  

ArkansasHillbilly

Tractor
Kubota
I just bought 40 acres that connected to our land and it has a 40x450ft chicken house on it. Metal is in good shape. I'm guessing it is about 20 years old. Metal trusses throughout. It also has 2 feeder bins. I haven't had a chance to measure them but they appear to be 8-10ft in diameter and about 20ft tall. They are in good shape as well. There is also some good wood and insulation inside. I'd love to sell it all as a package but I'm willing to sell whatever is needed or wanted. Asking $3500 obo for all of it. You are responsible for the takedown and haul off. I'll try to have some pics this weekend if anyone is interested. Thanks, Jeremy

/ Chicken House and feeder bins for sale #3  
Great price, but too far away for me.

/ Chicken House and feeder bins for sale
I'll make somebody a great deal if they can get it all gone in the next 4 weeks. $2500 for everything!

Can somebody tell me how to post pics?

/ Chicken House and feeder bins for sale #8  
So tell us what you have planed for that 40x450 ft area.
One thing to remember is that's a lot of material too disassemble and move in a months time.
If that was mine, I'd have a 40 x 100 ft shop. Then the rest I would make rental storage out of it.

I plan on putting a food plot where the chicken house currently sits. Rental storage wouldn't work where the land is located and where the chicken house sits on the property. We just want it all gone so we can get to work on everything for deer season

/ Chicken House and feeder bins for sale #10  
Well fertilized already. Sounds like a good plan for a food plot.