Finally starting an addition on our shed

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed #11  
I don't have a chance, my house is two story, my detached garage is two story...
David from jax

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed
We've talked about the issues of stairs and agung but, she wants them so that's that. If it comes to it, I'll build an incredibly sketchy "elevator" with a hoist winch. What could possibly go wrong there? :)

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed #13  
Or get one of those "stair climbers"... something that won't work for me because my staircase is awfully narrow.
David from jax

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed #14  
I think about adding a master bedroom to my first floor for later years, but my house is too big already.

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed #15  
Now this should be cool. Eagerly watching the progress...👍

Had 12 tons of sand/aggregate premix delivered yesterday planning to get the foundation finished up but, it rained just enough to make working with bagged cement a bad idea so we'll try to get that done today.

This morning about 2/3 of the framing was delivered. I still need to figure out exact dimensions on the stairs and what I'll need for the roof but it'll be easier to do that once there's some sort of shell up.
ce85ca77bf585b348b1fb3d518b7d88d.jpg
bcc9cc7a36c74074d3cab17fc549788f.jpg

Got 1/2 the piers filled, about a yard of concrete. I'm filling them to grade and then forming the support on top of that. I was going to build the form all the way down to the concrete cookie but since I decided to go ahead and mix my own like this, it's only $59/yd and a bit of sweat so I'm just going to concrete it all to make it easy.
3dc4aa63cfd651d94d0674a46b50297b.jpg

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed #18  
Neat little mixer. Are you mixing at each hole and dumping it in from the mixer?

/ Finally starting an addition on our shed #20  
Mine doesn't do that and seeing the wheels on yours, I can see a huge advantage to yours.