drill bit holder

/ drill bit holder #1  

M E Cook

Bronze Member
Tractor
ls tractor
I built this pout of 2" tubing holds 36 sizes and mounts on wall next to drill press 20800058_270157813501443_8027228425336698255_n.jpg

/ drill bit holder #3  
I like that!

/ drill bit holder #5  
I like that. The only thing I would add would be a sizing gauge so I might get them in the right spot. And I would have to chain it to the rack or it would be just as gone as most of my 1/4" bits. :)

/ drill bit holder
I have a gauge it hangs on the drill press right next to bit holder

/ drill bit holder #7  
Very nice, I have been looking for a solution to the multiple-bits-the-same-size problem, that one looks like a winner.

Will have to figure out what to combine with that for spade bits, spur bits, and forstner in the wood shop, but as-is in the garage where I do metalworking it will be a big help.

/ drill bit holder #8  
Can you give a little more build detail please?

/ drill bit holder #9  
Very nice, I have been looking for a solution to the multiple-bits-the-same-size problem, that one looks like a winner.

Will have to figure out what to combine with that for spade bits, spur bits, and forstner in the wood shop, but as-is in the garage where I do metalworking it will be a big help.

I use a magnetic tool holder for my sheet metal cutters and step bit drills. They MIGHT be helpful to store your spade bits etc or??

IMG_3326.JPGIMG_3328.JPG

Terry

Last edited:
   / drill bit holder #10  
That could work! I could probably make something similar with some of the magnetic knife holders from HF and some scrap wood...