Drying up the front yard

/ Drying up the front yard #31  
Looks good. But where does the water go, now that you've filled the hole?

/ Drying up the front yard #32  
Yep, it sure does have more appeal now. Glad it worked out for you.

/ Drying up the front yard #33  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just don't put any of those rubber duckies in the water...
)</font>

funny ya mention that junkman, when we had little baby ducklings from tractor supply we raised them in a rubbermade tub in the house till they were big enough to go outside, of course everyone thought it was cute to let them swim in the bathtub as they got a few weeks old, we found tho that they were scared to death of the bright yellow rubber duck tho, if ya put that in the water while they were in there they would go crazy and go to the other end of the tub!

/ Drying up the front yard #34  
Looking a lot better Andy. It didn't look too bad when we stopped in, but you had already filled in some and the ducks had already gone bye bye....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Drying up the front yard
<font color="blue"> But where does the water go, now that you've filled the hole? </font>

It gets pumped uphill to the ditch along the road.

/ Drying up the front yard
I FINALLY got my topsoil spread and grass planted, so I'm posting one last picture.

This was last May...
436302-IM000175.JPG

This is now...
675936-IM000452.JPG

This project turned out better than I expected! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 675936-IM000452.JPG
    675936-IM000452.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 109
   / Drying up the front yard #37  
Still looks a little "water logged" /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif edit......didn't see the second picture.......LOL
Quite a change since I last saw it.
BTW, we will be passing through again on the 24th, on the way to Warren/Austintown but the time schedule might be tighter this time around.

/ Drying up the front yard #38  
that really is quite a difference, very good job. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Drying up the front yard #39  
Looks pretty decent Andy, but where did you relocate the ducks?