Morton ploe barn-How square should it be ????

/ Morton ploe barn-How square should it be ???? #91  
Interesting read on a Morton buildings lawsuit.

http://www.shawneecourt.org/decisions/mortonbl.htm

How many of us keep such detailed information as is contained in this article...guess its a good idea as others suggest to keep everything in writing, use registered mail etc in case things go bad.

/ Morton ploe barn-How square should it be ????
Yup, Morton Buildings....The very best in the buisiness.....NOT !
Seriously it was frightening reading that with the similarities to my problems with Morton. Before any one here ever considers doing buisiness with theese people be AWARE that this is nearly blow by blow the way they handled our contract. I'm sure things go well often but when they don't you will find your self paying top dollar with a company whoose idea of customer service means that no matter what you MUST accept that they are just the best in the buisiness.

/ Morton ploe barn-How square should it be ???? #93  
Docsknotinn:

I am new on the board, and have been lurkin, following this thread.
Thanks for the heads up on this company, I live in SW Mich and planning a new barn soon, and i know who i wont use!

I am not a builder, but it does not take much of eye to see how far the bottom is out of wack, looks like 4" extra material on the left compared to the other side, keep on them to make it right! shoddy workmanship is not a option at that price!

465121-DocsKnotIn5.jpg

Thanks,

Brent

/ Morton ploe barn-How square should it be ????
I have a "fun" little update on the Morton quality and organization. About a month ago I received a letter offering to sell me insurance for my building. I'd been planning to call and get a quote and this am I finally got to it. First my regular insurance agent said they could not insure it. Please remember this is not a out building at my residence. I decided to call Morton about their insurance offer. I got transferred from person to person at Morton Corporate for about 20 minutes only to get laughed at and told that program was cancelled 18 months ago ! Its certainly very a top quality group of professionals for sure. The woman I spoke to in the end ( Karen ) tried to tell me my letter must be very old. When I told he I received it a month ago she was amused. I'm sooooo glad I brought some humor to her
( Morton's) morning. I found this to be just perfectly typical of my entire experience with them. I have never worked with such a disorganized and unproffessional group. I hope others have had better experiences than I have. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif