What did you do this Summer ?

/ What did you do this Summer ? #1  

KiotiKevin

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510
Just thought I would share a couple of pics with everyone. I have to build a piece on my garage (24x30) because I have no room for my car & Jimmy. My Kioti CK25 & impliments as well as my boat have me kinda crowded.

Attachments

• 525869-P1010214.JPG
    525869-P1010214.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 638
   / What did you do this Summer ?
A rear view. Not very pretty.

Attachments

• 525871-P1010220.JPG
    525871-P1010220.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 556
I put 70 hours on my Kioti CK25 since the second week in July.
It is absolutley amazing the work this machine can do. I told my wife that it was a lot of hard work clearing the property between mine and my daughters LOL. This is the best toy I had since my Tonka tractor when I was a kid. I love it !

Attachments

• 525876-P1010215.JPG
    525876-P1010215.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 541
All I need now is a backhoe to do a little ditching. I think it'll be dried up by the time I get one I guess, at a cost of $6400 + tax.

Attachments

• 525878-P1010218.JPG
    525878-P1010218.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 474
I know - enough already ! Just one last pic. This is the starting point of the driveway I will be building between me and my daughters house (in the background). My house is fronting on a main highway and my daughter's is on a lane that doesn't get ploughed sometimes for three days later in the winter. They are approximately 700 ft back and I have to be able to get to see my grand daughter. I will post progress pics. I know you guys love pics - almost as much as I love my Kioti !!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Kevin

Attachments

• 525885-P1010219.JPG
    525885-P1010219.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 556
   / What did you do this Summer ? #6  
You've got to be one happy and proud man ! You've done quite a bit .
There was a bit of a discussion about the abilities of the CK25 a while back . Some considered it to be under powered . Apparently you didn't read the specs on it . Looks like it did just fine !!
Sometimes spec sheets just don't equate to real world use . I know . I have a 3130 /513 loader . By all specs , I should be looking for more power . But, so far I couldn't be happier with my choice . Best of luck to you and your new machine . John

/ What did you do this Summer ? #7  
I'm with John, looks like that CK25 is getting the job done to me.
Nice looking machine you have there.
Good luck with it.

/ What did you do this Summer ? #8  
Nice looking tractor you have there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. By the looks of your yard, I was wondering if you have gotten stuck yet? If you haven't, you will (I did) /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
Keep us updated on the progress of your project and good luck. Gerard

/ What did you do this Summer ? #9  
Wow - you've been busy! Nice work. I guess this proves that a CK25 really can do a lot of work - is your's HST or shuttle? I really like the CK25/30 - I won't be trading my LK3054 anytime soon, but if I was buying now, the CK's would be very attractive. Keep taking pictures it progresses.

Thanks John,
I researched this tractor for approximately 5 months before I bought it. Looked at all the specs etc. I think the saying may be similar here as it would be in a conversation elsewhere (gotta be carefull here - after one of our members saying his wife called this 'Tractor ****') in terms of secs and the size of your tractor - I think the same goes for the Kioti CK25 "it's not what you got it's how you use it". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Kevin