Mini project, safe moving

/ Mini project, safe moving #1  

HuckBB62

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar F18D
Been moving tons of dirt fixing the damage from our epic rainfall here in California. The tractor makes me wonder how I ever lived withouth one.

Well, the first order of business is to get everything moved into the house. I know it looks tippy but it was just fine. 800lbs of safe would NOT have been installed into the new house any other way! Thank goodness for the custom blue ballast installed in the rear of the Yanni, it was barely enough. One less cheesburger, the safe wouldn't have made it!

P1010005_1.JPG

/ Mini project, safe moving #2  
<font color="blue"> Thank goodness for the custom blue ballast installed in the rear of the </font><font color="red"> Yanni </font>
Look like a little color clash. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It's amazing the projects we can find for a FEL. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Mini project, safe moving #3  
Looks like you have a green boxblade on the rear to me. Amazing you got that much weight that high on that tractor without tipping the rear up. I guess the custom blue ballast in the seat did the trick. I'd have been afraid to raise the loader that high with only a BB on the back. Glad you didn't have a problem! John

/ Mini project, safe moving #4  
Not much problem fitting in, green orange blue now just paint safe red.

/ Mini project, safe moving #5  
Hey, that looks like my father's arm on the safe /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
He's the kind of person, too, that thinks he could stop that size load from tipping.

Nice picture and glad everything worked out OK for you.

/ Mini project, safe moving #6  
Great photo, thanks.

/ Mini project, safe moving #7  
Wow, your a braver man than me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
There was nothing mini about that project /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif