Barn remodeling/restoration project

/ Barn remodeling/restoration project #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hmm.. care to expand on that thought?
)</font> <font color="blue"> </font>

Uh , I guess it was my lame attempt at humor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Not that funny huh?? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'll try to do better next time...

Looks like you gonna have quite the project in this restoration /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Barn remodeling/restoration project
Wow,

Time for some updates. I lost a lot of time waiting on a shipment that was totally destroyed in transit. Luck would have it that I am dealing with a quality company and product and they did thier best to build new kits for us.

After a little debate on this cow - horse thingy, I proceeded to work on the floors. Here are bricks being laid into the feeder/runoff channel in the dairy barn.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here is the manual shovel work around the posts.
Either that or I dropped something. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here is a closer view of the in laid brick. I used it for drainage, and to get rid of the brick. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The bota has a little room to operate. But I needed to be alert around the posts and walls. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Difficult to think about being carefull for a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The bota did really well and saved a lot of time, here is the scoop!

After a day of thinking how to fit a 12X12 stall into a 10X10 space, I got it worked out. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Math is not my strong suite. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

More stall views, headers, and digging the post holes. I used anchors on the posts after I got down to concrete to hold them in place. I used my shop vac a lot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All that is left now is the final grade in the center aisle and stalls, plus the rubber mats.

Well that an the T-111 sheets everywhere! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Close up of the end product. We will probable take down the ceiling (tongue and groove) to expose the beams. I had some friends look at it, it will be very labor intensive getting those strips back up.

Unfortunate, I cannot work over my head holding my arms up for too long. Old age and whatnot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif