Moving rocks around BX23 in action

/ Moving rocks around BX23 in action #1  

DannyD

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 23
Been waiting on my friend that I dug a pond for last month to send me the photos of the BX in action moving some rocks around. Here is the first of a few. More are in my album.

Attachments

• 695063-DSCN0098.JPG
    695063-DSCN0098.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 608
   / Moving rocks around BX23 in action
Another one!

Attachments

• 695064-DSCN0102.JPG
    695064-DSCN0102.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 523
The last one for here, check the album. The BX never even grunted. The guy I did this for told me that to rent a track hoe at the pond store he went to was 160.00 a day. With moving the rocks after the fact he would have had 3 days in it. I did not charge him for any of it, even trailered the tractor to his place, over 30 miles one way. The other factor is he would have had to learn to use the trac hoe, without tearing up his place. His pond is 24x30 and 3' deep in the middle. It was fun to do!

Attachments

• 695069-DSCN0095.JPG
    695069-DSCN0095.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 522
   / Moving rocks around BX23 in action #4  
Nice job! I never would have imagined that I would have moved so many rocks this winter with mine. Nice use of the chains and straps ... I never could get the rocks to stay tied up and had to make my thumb.
Cheers!

/ Moving rocks around BX23 in action #5  
How about a picture of your thumb...... the one on the tractor, not your hand.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Moving rocks around BX23 in action #7  
My dog points out that the stone in the first picture looks suspiciously like a bone he buried

The wife of my friend was especially proud of that one. One of his dogs must have thought the same thing. He came home one day and his dog had dug a hole........in his liner. He was not happy

Yeah, they had never seen a "real" tractor before. And no I am not so bad an operator that I would set it on him.