clearing land

/ clearing land #1  

lblair

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC21D
Only couple more achers to go. Leaving lots of nice big trees and some smaller ones...havein lots of fun too!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by lblair on 09/13/01 07:39 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 33-69588-Image18.JPG
    33-69588-Image18.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 252
   / clearing land #2  
If you take some Advil, the "achers" won't be so bad..... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ clearing land #3  
Makes you feel good to stand back and see what you accomplished. Looks good!!!
Have fun and be careful!!!!!

/ clearing land
I know im a bad speller.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ clearing land
Oh yeah, im having fun allright. Im being carefull also.
Thanks for the vote of confidence

/ clearing land #6  
Don't worry about the spelling. Most belong to this forum for knowledge and advice on tractors, not English/spelling lessons.

If you want, try writing your posts/replies in a word processor and run the spell checker. You can then cut & paste your post into the forum. Some programs will even correct your grammar, if you're interested.

/ clearing land #7  
Larry,

<font color=blue>ACHERS</font color=blue> is a much better descriptive word for the land we toil on. Hope you don't mind if I use it./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Al

/ clearing land #8  
Looks good!!! I'm doing the same thing in Vt. Once you get it done you will never tire of looking at it/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Hey don't worry about the spelling. We're tractor people /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif not editorial managers. Well at least I'm not!!!!
So many projects so little time!!!
Al

/ clearing land
Lots of nice pictures on those pages. Do you have to pay for that space to show all them?