need help with fence job

/ need help with fence job #1  

4x4dump

Tractor
kioti dk45
I have a lady I do handyman work for that needs about 3000 ft of field fence put up. mostly flat straight runs between 250 to 450 ft runs using t-post (replacing electric fence that is now on the t-post) I will have to put in some corner posts and a few t-post where needed (about 75% of the the post are in place already) The problem is she wants a price to do this up front. I need some idea of how long it might take to string 330 ft rolls of field fence on the existing t-posts. I have done some fence work before, but not this much. I just need help with time involved to do this job. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ need help with fence job #2  
I havent' checked on it in a year or so, but around here fence like that is put up by the foot. I want to say last quote I got was ~$1.00 per foot. And holes (like for corner posts) were $10 each. And that was with me providing the materials. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifPrices in your area may vary /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ need help with fence job #3  
I always thought you priced fence work by the foot. Around here, you'd pay a few bucks a foot, but that is without anything in the ground already.