New horse barn going up

/ New horse barn going up #1  

Clydes

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 6530/Kubota L3400
After a long time of reading and watching others projects...thought I would throw in my new project. Having a barn build, at least the shell of it before I step in and build the entire inside.

Does anyone know the best size and resolution to make a picture so it will load and still look large enought to see anything?

/ New horse barn going up
I'll try this

Attachments

• 866984-before materials.bmp
    85.4 KB · Views: 450
materials delivered, and ran the landscape rake over the building site to pull up most of the junk

Attachments

• 866987-materials.bmp
    85.4 KB · Views: 366
after first day. All holes dug, concrete pad put in each hole and half the posts up.

Attachments

• 866989-after first day.bmp
    85.4 KB · Views: 389
This is a 36x48 14' walls, raised center isle barn. Will have 2 16x48 overhangs on each end, hay loft with bale door and a split isleway door at each end once done. If anyone knows how to post a image so it will show up larger, it would look better

/ New horse barn going up #6  
That looks great!

If you put the image on another site, you can insert the link into your message with the "Instant Markup" tool and the image will show in the message.

I'll try the pixsizer later tonight after I take day 3 photo's of the work done today. Hopefully this will help. This is a long term project that would be nice to document. I'm sure I will need advice and opinions here within the next couple weeks as plumbing and concrete come into play