harbor freight chain saw sharpener

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #1  

kossetx

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC 40 A, AC 5020
Seems like my little 12v saw sharpener doesn't do as well as it once did. Anyone here use the HF chain sharpener that kinda looks like a chop saw? Any opinions of it? A 300.00 sharpener is out of reach right now but the HF is on sale for 30.00. TIA, MP

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener
Seems like my little 12v saw sharpener doesn't do as well as it once did. Anyone here use the HF chain sharpener that kinda looks like a chop saw? Any opinions of it? A 300.00 sharpener is out of reach right now but the HF is on sale for 30.00. TIA, MP

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #3  
kossetx, A friend bought one of the Harbor Freight sharpners and liked it so I bought one and it works really well for the price, I have sharpened 3 loops so far and it is real easy to use, For $30 I don't think you can go wrong.

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #4  
kossetx, A friend bought one of the Harbor Freight sharpners and liked it so I bought one and it works really well for the price, I have sharpened 3 loops so far and it is real easy to use, For $30 I don't think you can go wrong.

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #5  
Hi
I have one I bought about 3-4 years ago. I think I paid about 80$ for it then. It's the only way to sharpen a chain, and its easy to use and only takes a few minutes. I am tempted to buy another one at the 30$ price so i will have one when the one I have now breaks.

Charlie.

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #6  
Hi
I have one I bought about 3-4 years ago. I think I paid about 80$ for it then. It's the only way to sharpen a chain, and its easy to use and only takes a few minutes. I am tempted to buy another one at the 30$ price so i will have one when the one I have now breaks.

Charlie.

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #7  
I bought one at $40.00 from HF. Nice sharpener for the price. Remember to flip the stone after sharpening a chain or two so that it wears evenly.

Regards,
Duber

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #8  
I bought one at $40.00 from HF. Nice sharpener for the price. Remember to flip the stone after sharpening a chain or two so that it wears evenly.

Regards,
Duber

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #9  
Bought one when they were $60. Works well. The key is taking your time setting the correct angle. I end up running a hand file for a pass or two as a follow up after grinding with the machine. Just my way of doing it.

/ harbor freight chain saw sharpener #10  
Bought one when they were $60. Works well. The key is taking your time setting the correct angle. I end up running a hand file for a pass or two as a follow up after grinding with the machine. Just my way of doing it.