Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1215, Toro 266-H, Pennsylvania Panzer, Case 444, Craftsman 14/6

Default Myers pump Specs

I have the serial number of a myers pump that I am looking at buying. How do I get specifications as far as pressure/gpm, etc.

I've got some other numbers too, but the seller didn't know if they were model numbers or what.
    From now on I will only buy cars that are a silver/grey color. Then I can make all body repairs with Duct Tape.

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Default Re: Myers pump Specs

I would call or write these folks

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST

I guess you have checked their Web site.

http://www.femyers.com/index.html
    All things in moderation!

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1215, Toro 266-H, Pennsylvania Panzer, Case 444, Craftsman 14/6

I called a local dealer. It seems that the model number I got from the seller was not complete. She did, however, give me a date code. The pump is a 1977 Model. That's enough information for me. I'm not going through the expense of installing it in the bottom of my well if it's 30 years old.
    From now on I will only buy cars that are a silver/grey color. Then I can make all body repairs with Duct Tape.