Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment

/ Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment #11  
This thread has just got me drooling and daydreaming! Those are the best pics. Highlander--that looks like a dream set-up. I am so envious. The only thing I would need in addition to the humble house would be a workshop/barn.

/ Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment #12  
I like it. Simple, solid, secure , cost effecient, personal, and it has character. What more could anyone want? Later, Nat

/ Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment #13  
Highlander,
I know this thread is older but I am curious if you still have more pictures of the building process. Do you have running water? More pics would be great.

Thanks

/ Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment #14  
Highlander, great job! Wow, what a setting. As a southerner, that kind of place just looks incredible to me. I think you did great with it; and, I see you have your priorities straight - a good tractor shed! And, thanks for your kind words about us Vietnam vets! I have only recently been saying I am a Vietnam vet... You know. Anyway, thanks to you too Eddie. Y'all inspire me.

/ Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment #15  
Does anyone know what the dimmensions of the living quarters are? How about overall dimmensions? Great job, I would love to see a few more pics during the construction process.

/ Almost Finished-Pole Building Garage/Apartment #16  
Well, here it is! I and my wife have been working on this supposed "Temporary" living quarters for the past three years from the first sound of blasting rock to completing the siding this past summer. The longest pole was 24ft long 6x6 P.T. Hemlock, quite squirrelly when set up vertically in the air even with bracing. I kept the whole building dimensions within 1/4" and the end product walls are confirmation to this process. I have many pictures of the process and am more than happy to answer any questions.

Nice!

I am interested in something like this. Did you design this yourself or did you get the design, engineering and materials from a commercial company that does pole barns?

I would have to get all of this to meet building codes in the Benton Co. area of WA.

Thanks.
Gordon